Monday, July 11, 2016

Pictures, pictures, pictures

My office mates and English club members at TPFLM, the printing press. These people always made my Mondays and Wednesdays a bright spot in my week- I didn't mind braving the legendary Tana traffic if it meant getting to see them! This was on my last day; I made a cross stitch with a bible verse for the office, so we naturally had to take a picture with it ;) 

Giggling with Tsoa, one of my two best friends at TPFLM. 

The English teachers at FLM Tanjombato, enjoying our ice cream after our "goodbye" picnic Saturday. 

These smiley goofballs! Gotta love selfies :) 

A few past students also showed up to say goodbye... And to get ice cream! ;) 

My family in church last Sunday... Amanda, Francine, and Francio. Sometimes announcements go too long, and what else are you going to do to pass the time than take pictures? 

Pictures... And selfies! My host cousin Francesca loves taking pictures, and puts me to shame every time with how darn photogenic she is! Look at that smile- beautiful :)

My family also helped me open the presents I got from the church...

In between eavesdropping on my host parents' meeting with an aunt, of course...

...and more selfies...

...gorgeous selfies...

Modeling my gifts- a new purse from my English students, and a cross from the church council. The cross is engraved on one side with "FLM Tanjombato, Madagascar". 

Mahafinaritra!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment